Clarity Alto Talking Keypad
Alto speakerphones from Clarity feature Digital Clarity Power technology to enhance audio performance and quality equal to that of high end digital hearing aids. This phone minimizes background noise and amplifies soft and loud noises differently, making this phone great for hard of hearing individuals. Other features include an extra loud speakerphone, large backlit dial pad buttons, 10 one-touch speed dial buttons, an oversized bright visual ringer, an extra loud 100 decibel audible ringer, and a talking keypad.
The Alto amplifies incoming sound up to 53 decibels and outgoing speech up to 15 decibels. Also comes with headset, neckloop, and bed shaker ports. This unit is TIA-493 certified for mild, moderate, and severe hearing loss.
ClarityLogic for live customer care and remote diagnostics
- Boost override: when on, enables amplification for all users
- Usable gain up to 53dB amplification
- Tone and volume control
- Loud 100dB ringer with visual indicator
- Outgoing speech amplification of 15dB
- 4" soft touch backlit screen with large font
- 10 one-touch memory buttons
- 2.5mm headset jack (headset not included)
- 3.5mm neckloop jack (neckloop not included)
- 4 AA batteries for backup (not included)
- Dimensions: 10" x 7.67" x 4.4"
- Outgoing Speech Amplification (OSA) makes your voice louder for the other caller
We Also Recommend